Will i be banned for changing the location?

kamalfinart

Question

If my country isn't supported by fiverr what i can do ?& can i make an account using vpn or verifying my account using someone else's phone number abroad ? Without getting my account banned of course. And how about withdrawing money in this case ?

Please i really really need to get started and fiverr isn't making this easy at all

Edited by kamalfinart
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

3 answers to this question

A better idea would be looking for platforms or ways to earn money that work from your country, and keep Fiverr in mind for the day your country gets supported by Fiverr, or maybe look into what you could do to change the situation, if you're so inclined. Sorry to hear you can't use it in a legitimate way, for now, though. 

• Like 11

Well it's kinda hard to change your country just to get accepted on a website .and there's no website as popular and helpful as fiverr plus i tried many websites no one of them support my country either. As matter of fact I'm super disappointed and frustrated at this i have talents i can't exploit 

• Like 5

On 5/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, kamalfinart said:

If my country isn't supported by fiverr what i can do ?& can i make an account using vpn or verifying my account using someone else's phone number abroad ? Without getting my account banned of course. And how about withdrawing money in this case ?

Thanks for flagging your dishonesty right up front. What else are you willing to lie about to make money? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1