Job which may be assignment

kalsoombibi485

Question

I just recieved an order which i delivered but the buyer didnt accepted it. The code had some issues. During debugging i found a subfolder provided by buyer in zip with the word "homework". How should i cancel the job without effecting my gig rating? Even though this was a zip folder and fiverr won't find out. It's my moral obligation to cancel it. How should i do it without effecting my rating?

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

Tell support that you discovered that the order is something that violates Fiverr's ToS, and kindly ask them to cancel without affecting your stats therefore. Then observe your stats, and if they drop because of it, let them know. If you need to cancel because a buyer ordered something that's against the terms without your knowing/agreement, obviously, it shouldn't affect your stats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miiila said:

Tell support that you discovered that the order is something that violates Fiverr's ToS, and kindly ask them to cancel without affecting your stats therefore. Then observe your stats, and if they drop because of it, let them know. If you need to cancel because a buyer ordered something that's against the terms without your knowing/agreement, obviously, it shouldn't affect your stats.

Should I also go to resolution center because to cancel the order or the request to customer support is enough. Because I don't want the buyer to destroy my ratings.

• Like 2