This Gig cannot be promoted right now

abdeljabare95

Question

Hi Community,
Hope you are well,
I am abdeljabare  and have been providing video editing services on Fiverr for the last three years.

One of my gig (short videos) was in "promoted gigs" and I was generating a lot of income from it. But today a sudden message comes that

"Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes. "

The big problem is when they stopet promoted gig option, the gig is denied as the screen show i got 0 clicks all the month 

one more thing, I  contact the support many times

please if anyone know the solution???

Regards:
abdeljabare 

Capturehy.PNG

Capturexc.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Good evening, I am sorry to read that you are also going through the same thing!

I've been going through the same thing for almost 4 months now, I think with luck I get 2 clicks a week on my profile and it's too much! I have also contacted support and I think maybe it is due to their internal indicators or that is what it could be in my case, since all my indicators are at 100%.

I also opened a topic because it frustrates me a lot and despite the fact that my Gig has 400 positive reviews today it is in the last search pages.

Hope we get some solution! I have read of people who have been waiting for 6 months...

Stay safe!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, mariajlozada said:

Good evening, I am sorry to read that you are also going through the same thing!

I've been going through the same thing for almost 4 months now, I think with luck I get 2 clicks a week on my profile and it's too much! I have also contacted support and I think maybe it is due to their internal indicators or that is what it could be in my case, since all my indicators are at 100%.

I also opened a topic because it frustrates me a lot and despite the fact that my Gig has 400 positive reviews today it is in the last search pages.

Hope we get some solution! I have read of people who have been waiting for 6 months...

Stay safe!

Its about the internal matrix which they won't reveal. but if you can provide more quality work you will get back these feature asap. 

• Like 4