I Lost All of my badge! Pleas Help...

Last few months I don’t get any orders. I was level two seller but I never marketed or shared any of my gigs ever. Most of the time I got the orders at buyer request. 

Last three months ago I got a client who place the order twice without discussion and when I was working on the order she suddenly cancels it and told me right now she didn’t want the design, of some personal issues. She will be back very soon when she solves all her problems. For this cancellation, I lose my gig rankings. And within 2-3 days my gig was placed on the last page. I lost my level 2 badge. I didn’t get any order and next month I lost my level 1 badge. Right now I am a new seller. 

How should I get clients, and get maximum orders, please give me some suggestions? 😔

Thank you

-Jannat Kashfia

• Like 11
  • Sad 11

On 5/10/2022 at 2:27 AM, jannatkashfia said:

Last three months ago I got a client who place the order twice without discussion and when I was working on the order she suddenly cancels ... For this cancellation, I lose my gig rankings. And within 2-3 days my gig was placed on the last page. I lost my level 2 badge. I didn’t get any order and next month I lost my level 1 badge. Right now I am a new seller. 

Jannat, you have 227 reviews and a 4.8 star rating. I've read your reviews and your buyers love you. You also state on your profile, "Client satisfaction is my one and only GOAL" and "My ultimate goal is to see 100%, satisfied clients. I guarantee that you will never leave my service once you experience." That's what you should focus on.

This morning I was startled by excessive alerts going off on my phone. I found out a many orders were being placed one right after another and then canceled just as quickly. By the time I got to my computer, I found an innocent message from my buyer:

"Vickie...I couldn't figure out how to apply the coupon, but I finally made it work!!!! So excited to work with you!"

Lol. She was so proud of herself. I honestly didn't have the heart to tell her how all those cancellations might cause me to lose my Level 2 Seller badge.

At this point though, did it really matter?

Not really, because it is just a badge. It doesn't define the type of seller I am. Nor does it define who you are as a seller either.

If the buyer's requests have been your main source of orders, keep submitting offers. Those buyers won't know that you were once a Level 2 and are now a New Seller. All they'll see is your strong profile showing the quality of work that you do. 

You seem pretty confident that once  buyers work with you they'll never want to leave. So take care of your buyers. Your buyer canceled for personal reasons that had nothing to do with you. If she says she'll come back, be kind and professional about it and give her space. Maybe she'll come back, maybe she won't. But at least you leave her with a good last impression that may bring her back to do business with you in the future.

As for me, I deal with those little mistakes my buyers make. Because in the long run, they are the ones who will keep my business going if all new orders were to suddenly disappear. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1