What happen to my gigs?

themecreate

Question

5 answers to this question

You have been on Fiverr since August of 2019. That is about 32 months which means you get about one order every 15 days. Perhaps Fiverr is not featuring your gig as often as they once did. TOS states that they have the right to remove low-performing gigs from the search.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, themecreate said:

My 47 orders out of 48 accomplished between October, 2021 to May, 2022 (7 months running). 

So about 7 orders per month. Did you have any cancellations in the period of time before you start getting inbox messages?

I canceled two orders in two days and the only activity I saw in my inbox was from my regular buyers. Just today, I started to get messages from new buyers.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

So about 7 orders per month. Did you have any cancellations in the period of time before you start getting inbox messages?

I canceled two orders in two days and the only activity I saw in my inbox was from my regular buyers. Just today, I started to get messages from new buyers.

yes 7 orders per month though it is not enough I know. My first order was a cancellation, 2019 🙄 but in this  6+ month period no cancellation, but one thing happen, Fiverr gave me promotional option (the gig was so specific or particular), I only get 1/2 knocks after promotion starts and failed to convert any 😭. I think that could be an option. Is there anything that I can do to improve the flow or I should wait. Does it be normal again? This silence (gig knock, u know what i mean) is just killing me. 

• Like 3