Order Completion And Rating Problem

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoyed a beautiful holy Eid-Ul-Fitr. Now I'm looking for your experience suggestion about;

Alhamdulliah, I have completed my another order.

But there had a misunderstanding between my client and me.

So the client marked me by 03 star rating with positive comments due to his emotion.

And finally it badly effected my profile.

Now write me suggestion what I have to do?

Thanks. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, kawsir_hossain said:

So the client marked me by 03 star rating with positive comments due to his emotion.

Kawsir has good customer service, but should discuss the cost for what work to be performed in the beginning. 

Suggest you take on board the above comment with regards to future orders.

Tips: Great ratings and reviews 

Communicate clearly with your buyers 
Be transparent from the very beginning of the order until fully completed and delivered. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Gaining clarity not only improves your service but also ensures that a buyer understands what they will receive and that they will be satisfied with it.

Thoroughly describe your service on your Gig page

Make sure that your title is clear, your description explains the service you provide in great detail, and, if necessary, clarify what you don’t offer within the Gig’s scope.

Use the frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
Equip yourself and provide answers to the most common issues and concerns raised.

Reply to your buyers’ reviews
A two-way conversation can make a big difference, with the most successful responses to negative reviews demonstrating that the best way to rectify the situation is simply to apologize. 

Remember that your responses are visible to other potential buyers
Take this into consideration when you respond to each and every buyer's review—good or bad. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 6