Account Restrictions

bitwhiz_consult

Question

Your account was flagged for spamming messages (Inbox) or briefs. This is against our Community Standards. Our communication tool is designed to enable our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business easily and effectively. Please do not send unnecessary or an overwhelming number of messages to other users. This includes messages that are unsolicited, unclear, promotional, or out of context.

I got this message for TOS, and now my account is restricted. They say I have spammed but I was asking for a seller to send samples. I think this is a misunderstanding. Can anyone help me with this? 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, bitwhiz_consult said:

I was asking for a seller to send samples.

If you were asking for something that a Seller has clearly stated they don't do, then it's very possible you were reported. Especially depending on how you phrased your request. For example, if you said "please give me sample" in your first message to them, without any context for why you were asking. 

Asking for free samples can be seen as very rude, depending on the service and the seller.

• Like 6