How i get works?

4 hours ago, apponislam said:

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ..... It would have been useful to inform.

I asked YOU a question. I'll repeat it for your convenience: "What steps are you taking to connect to your target customers?"

Surely you've been taking action to reach your goals. You do have goals, and you're taking steps to meet those goals, right?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, apponislam said:

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ..... It would have been useful to inform.

It appears that you want to be spoon-fed information on how to get orders. If all you do is sit back and expect people to do what you should be doing for yourself and your business, how do you expect to run that business?

@jonbaas asked you, "What steps are you taking to connect to your target customers?"

That could include things like improving your gig description and thumbnails. You may want to research what your competitors are doing. Look at things like gig images, gig descriptions, and pricing to see why others selling the same services as you do are getting orders, and you are not.

Another reason you may not be getting orders is that there are 27,000 gigs on Fiverr that offer HTML services. What are you doing to standout in that large group of sellers?

• Like 4

23 hours ago, jonbaas said:

I asked YOU a question. I'll repeat it for your convenience: "What steps are you taking to connect to your target customers?"

Surely you've been taking action to reach your goals. You do have goals, and you're taking steps to meet those goals, right?

I don't do anything, sir. I only share on social sites. I do nothing more than that.
And I do or I do not understand what to do?
So please if you could teach me how to get my web design client I would be very helpful.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

It appears that you want to be spoon-fed information on how to get orders. If all you do is sit back and expect people to do what you should be doing for yourself and your business, how do you expect to run that business?

@jonbaas asked you, "What steps are you taking to connect to your target customers?"

That could include things like improving your gig description and thumbnails. You may want to research what your competitors are doing. Look at things like gig images, gig descriptions, and pricing to see why others selling the same services as you do are getting orders, and you are not.

Another reason you may not be getting orders is that there are 27,000 gigs on Fiverr that offer HTML services. What are you doing to standout in that large group of sellers?

I worked hard to open my gig. I opened the gig by taking out the keywords of low competitor. Again, after much thought, I wrote my description.
And yes I was doing well but one day one of my orders was canceled. Since then my gig has gone back day by day. Now I can no longer work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, apponislam said:

I don't do anything, sir. I only share on social sites. I do nothing more than that.

Well, there you go. When you sit back and take no actions to further your goals, you achieve nothing, and you gain nothing.

I do not understand what to do?

Plenty of advice has already been shared in this topic. Follow that advice. 

So please if you could teach me how to get my web design client I would be very helpful.

Study you target market, learn about your target customers, go where those customers are located, and convince those customers to hire you to solve their problems. That is how business people earn customers, build a consumer base, and gain orders.

• Like 3