I actually joined in 2021 and I have never introduced myself but I have just started getting serious about this in 2022.

I have gotten 2 orders so far and it's actually irritating that I had to wait a whole month before getting my 2nd order. I feel like it will be the same with my 3rd.

But am glad to be on fiverr.

I offer translation services, English to swahili and luganda,  converting pdfs to excel and Word, transcribing English and swahili videos and audios

Nice meet you’ll 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, mariepetiti said:

but I have just started getting serious about this in 2022

Wish you all the best & have a great career here on Fiverr. By the way,  you can learn something new during that free period ( the gap between the orders that you mentioned ) instead of doing nothing. It will be a plus point for your bright career I think.
Good luck.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mariepetiti said:

I actually joined in 2021 and I have never introduced myself but I have just started getting serious about this in 2022.

I have gotten 2 orders so far and it's actually irritating that I had to wait a whole month before getting my 2nd order. I feel like it will be the same with my 3rd.

But am glad to be on fiverr.

I offer translation services, English to swahili and luganda,  converting pdfs to excel and Word, transcribing English and swahili videos and audios

Nice meet you’ll 

Wow great! Continued...

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1