Does a buyer review got removed if we block them after the order.

badar121

Question

If we have worked with a buyer and he left some good reviews but after some time the buyer starts texting in chats and continuously asks for free additional work, we block them.

In that case, the review that the buyer has posed earlier after order completion will be gone or it will be there.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

7 answers to this question

On 5/7/2022 at 11:57 PM, vickiespencer said:

the review usually stays. However, because of the issues @imagination7413 mentioned the buyer could go to CS and complain that you are not providing the unlimited revisions as stated in you gig and CS could allow them to change the review.

Reword your gig to clarify your boundaries and STOP offering unlimited revisions. CS has supported buyers who have asked for revisions months later.

Updates:

The review didn't get removed when I block that buyer. One thing to mention, I didn't offer unlimited revisions or something like that as I sent her a custom offer for her job that does not contain unlimited revisions. The buyer placed an order and I fulfulled my job and the buyer was completely satisfied with it.

After a month, the buyer appeared from somewhere and starts texting me in inbox to add this feature, add that and so on. So, first to build a good relationship with buyer, I did some of the work and didn't charge her. But then she started asking for more stuff without agreeing to pay. So that's why I had to block her to keep my workspace clean and beneficial for both seller/buyer and not just for buyer. Again, I didn't offer unlimited revisions now everything is fine. Review is still there. Thanks everyone for guidance. Your comments means a lot and provides a lot of knowledge. 

However, I read the @imagination7413 reply and doesn't understand why you are unable to get what my gigs are offering. I mean even the their titles explain it all as the are so simple and self-explainatory. The descriptions contains a some details about the gig, my experice and what are the stuff I use whlie doing the job which I offer in gig title. Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Edited by badar121
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

In general, reviews cannot be removed unless there's a ToS violation.

I glanced at your gigs. You offer unlimited revisions, and have not clearly defined in-gig what does and what does not count as a revision.

Have you told your buyer that additional work costs extra? A part of your job as a freelancer is to clearly lay out your boundaries.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, badar121 said:

In that case, the review that the buyer has posed earlier after order completion will be gone or it will be there.

the review usually stays. However, because of the issues @imagination7413 mentioned the buyer could go to CS and complain that you are not providing the unlimited revisions as stated in you gig and CS could allow them to change the review.

34 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

A part of your job as a freelancer is to clearly lay out your boundaries.

Reword your gig to clarify your boundaries and STOP offering unlimited revisions. CS has supported buyers who have asked for revisions months later.

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, badar121 said:

However, I read the @imagination7413 reply and doesn't understand why you are unable to get what my gigs are offering.

That's not what I said.

On 5/7/2022 at 2:21 PM, imagination7413 said:

have not clearly defined in-gig what does and what does not count as a revision.

Also, even if that order was custom and didn't offer unlimited-revisions, your gigs still do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1