How do I "SEO" my gig title, image, video and file?

e441974g

Question

In youtube, there are so many wrong videos. Give me proper video and guidelines. To be a top-level seller is very important. Another thing is that everybody says that "share gig in social media". How can I do this? Do I share gigs on my Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter in my category? Is it a good impact on my gig?

• Like 21
  • Up 2

9 answers to this question

On 5/7/2022 at 11:10 AM, e441974g said:

In youtube, there are so many wrong videos. Give me proper video and guidelines. To be a top-level seller is very important. Another thing is that everybody says that "share gig in social media". How can I do this? Do I share gigs on my Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter in my category? Is it a good impact on my gig?

Hi e441974g,

Sharing gig on social media it's not mean that just share and waiting for buyer it's not like that social sharing means promote your gig on social media for this you need a good understanding of social media marketing if you don't know how to promote gig on social media then go to You Tube or google and search how to promote gig on social media then you got the 100+ video watch then generate some ideas then apply that

Happy Freelancing on Fiverr

Regard,

Developer Likhon

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, e441974g said:

Another thing is that everybody says that "share gig in social media". How can I do this? Do I share gigs on my Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter in my category? Is it a good impact on my gig?

Yes, You have to share your gigs on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter in your category. It will impact on your gig performance grow your impression and click so that, the order comes frequently. I think it will be a part of being top rated seller. ❤️

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

On 5/7/2022 at 11:10 AM, e441974g said:

yes you can share your gig on social media .

and marketing your gig by email .

Edited by sk_mim
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1