How to get orders as a new user?

magicadesign

Question

13 answers to this question

Adding good quality images, description to get buyer's attention is necessary. But you have no recommendation. You need to send 10 buyer Requests. But you will still face the same problem. Buyer will not respond because you did not have recommendations/ reviews. 

Solution: 

Create a portfolio site and showcase your practice work and previous work. So, the buyer can trust you.

Read carefully with a short time and respond quickly. You need to describe the buyer problem/ project shortly with 2-3 line.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, magicadesign said:

I'm here for around a month now and I still haven't got my first order.

What are you DOING to earn your orders? What procative steps have you been taking to connect to your target customers?

Orders come to those who take proactive steps to earn them. 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, magicadesign said:

What do i make wrong?

Your portfolio. 
I did have a look before at your gigs and it’s unlikely you’ll get orders with that portfolio samples. There are thousands of sellers offering the same kinda low quality logos, in your gigs for business cards you don’t even have business cards designs to show, logos are pretty standard and actually on the lower quality side for a watercolour and calligraphy. It’s obvious you used fonts for that logo that you are showcasing on all of your gigs and the sun rays is just a clip art image from the internet. 

• Like 12

Hi, I am shearing you some tips that will help you to get new order . At first try to decorate your gig image and Description with high standard . Select unique and popular Tag . Everyday try to send at least 5 buyer request . And try to stay online as much as possible . 

Thanks !

• Like 11