When I promote my gig then sometimes my gig is qualified and sometimes unqualified But why? Is there any solution? Does anyone know?

msbrand1

Question

18 answers to this question

Your gigs are unqualified for promotion sometimes because they are not performing well. 
Keep noticing when you're unqualified and focus to make your gigs perform better. The above link will help you to understand everything better. 

Good luck.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, animie_video said:

Your gigs are unqualified for promotion sometimes because they are not performing well. 
Keep noticing when you're unqualified and focus to make your gigs perform better. The above link will help you to understand everything better. 

Good luck.

The problem is when the gig is unqualified you got 30-40  impressions and 0 clicks, how suppose you provide good service when you get 0 order 

Capturehy.PNG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, abdeljabare95 said:

The problem is when the gig is unqualified you got 30-40  impressions and 0 clicks, how suppose you provide good service when you get 0 order 

It's why fiverr always suggest establishing regular clients. Even has repeat order badge that mentions it. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

The main problem is with the Gig.  Fiverr algorithm only show the best gig on first page even if you are promoting. I was facing problem few months ago then i optimize the gig, get few order from past clients and then fiverr qualifies my gig again.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, abdeljabare95 said:

Capturehy.PNG

I would have started getting worried and shaking things up on April 16. It may have been from a bad review from a buyer (note that there's still one more review you don't get to see as a seller, but only fiverr & the buyer knows about). Order cancelation, late delivery and overall seller performance may have also contributed to this.

Fiverr will eventually forgive you, but in the meantime, try adjusting your seo to improve your chances of getting back on search results. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gizdesigns said:

I would have started getting worried and shaking things up on April 16. It may have been from a bad review from a buyer (note that there's still one more review you don't get to see as a seller, but only fiverr & the buyer knows about). Order cancelation, late delivery and overall seller performance may have also contributed to this.

Fiverr will eventually forgive you, but in the meantime, try adjusting your seo to improve your chances of getting back on search results. 

sorry my friend but all is good reviews delivery time response rate all is great but as i show you no clicks 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abdeljabare95 said:

sorry my friend but all is good reviews delivery time response rate all is great but as i show you no clicks 

Those were just suggestions that may have contributed to getting low impressions. 

Regardless, you still need to act or it will remain that way for a long time. Adjusting your seo is your best bet right now. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 5/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, animie_video said:

Good luck.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

• Like 3

On 5/10/2022 at 4:43 AM, abdeljabare95 said:

Capturehy.PNG

Yeah I understand. Thank you!

• Like 3

On 5/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, jeromeelvis said:

The main problem is with the Gig.  Fiverr algorithm only show the best gig on first page even if you are promoting. I was facing problem few months ago then i optimize the gig, get few order from past clients and then fiverr qualifies my gig again.

Grate. Thanks for your opinion. 

• Like 3

On 5/11/2022 at 12:31 PM, gizdesigns said:

I get order sometime. Also my gig impressions and click better but fiverr told me your gig is unqualified. What a judgment it is brother?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1