How can i Block a buyer from disputing the order?

kasugaa

There is this customer "surukamon220" he contacted me for an animation(60$) I made many 3d models to showcase him he took alot of time in choesing the model and wasted alot of time. After that i started working on his animation. And when I delivered it to him he just Cancelled it! And his reason is "this person is waste my time" I ask him what is the problem in the animation but he just want to cancel it. What do you think is it okay to cancel an order right after it is delivered? That animation really took me alot of time and energy to make. I am very frustrated imagine working whole month and not getting paid. 

- Thankyou

• Like 5
  • Up 2

On 5/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, kasugaa said:

he contacted me for an animation(60$) I made many 3d models to showcase him he took alot of time in choesing the model and wasted alot of time.

Why did you do work for free? 

After that i started working on his animation. And when I delivered it to him he just Cancelled it!

He cancelled it because he learned that he can take advantage of you.... and you would let him. You should not have done all of that sample work for free. Yes, it was wrong of him to cancel the order like that, but you kind of opened the door to him knowing that he could take advantage of you. Never give away your work for free.

That animation really took me alot of time and energy to make. I am very frustrated imagine working whole month and not getting paid. 

How long did it take to create all of the free 3d models that you did to "showcase" your work? 

• Like 18
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, kasugaa said:

I swear to God if Fiverr takes the buyers side I am never gonna come back on this site again. 

don't angry. there is many buyer. one, two buyer canceled order no problem. you will get more new orders. but you have to give buyer best service. if you are right contact support with your screenshot. support peoples is very kind. they will help you.

Edited by sadekmiah30
  • Like 9

Guys, i have cancelled the order that was not delivered to me, i received message saying that money was refunded on my fiverr balance,  where i can see it? i though it has to be refunded on original payment source? please help

• Like 7

On 5/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, soleisgdrg said:

Guys, i have cancelled the order that was not delivered to me, i received message saying that money was refunded on my fiverr balance,  where i can see it? i though it has to be refunded on original payment source? please help

Canceled orders: Refund to your Fiverr Balance

If your order was canceled, the funds will be credited to your Fiverr Balance. Fiverr doesn't automatically process refunds to your payment provider after an order's cancellation. You will see the credited funds just next to your profile picture.
Note: The only scenario where funds will be credited back into the account's balance is when the order was placed using a Fiverr for Business account. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049910953-Cancelations-and-refunds-?segment=buyer

• Like 6

On 5/7/2022 at 2:29 AM, kumikingsley said:

Just provide quality services and you wouldn't face this.

i did. he want to cancel the order just because it was 5mins late. i told him i will fix whatever is wrong but he just want to cancel it. Honestly these type of People are really annoying

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 3 months later...

The lesson from this experience is...

"Never perform work until an order has been placed AND the requirements met (meaning, don't work on 'Incomplete' orders either)."

Once the order is placed, AND the requirements have been filled out, you can safely work on the order and know that you'll be paid.

That doesn't stop a buyer from trying to scam you in other ways, but at least you'll be paid.

Edited by uscontentwriter
  • Like 5