4.3 star review

gligor02

Okay, so after more than 70 completed orders, I got first review which is not 5 stars, and actually I don't know even why. My question for more experienced sellers than me is, is this going to affect my rating and gig. On my profile and gig page it still only a 5 star. Does 4.3 review count as a 4 or?

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gligor02 said:

Does 4.3 review count as a 4 or?

It counts as a 4.3, the rating shows your average so its understandable why its a 5 star since this is your only other rating that isn't 5 stars.

And that's okay.

You can't impress everyone all the time and just use their feedback to improve.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Fiverr seems to rounds 4.96 to 5. If your rating goes below 4.95 it will round to 4.9.  After while you will get less than 5 star rating even if you did best job you could and forever will be stuck with 4.9 for life 😛 I wouldn't stressed too much. For me I need at least 30 5 star ratings to round one 4.5 star rating.

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

It counts as a 4.3, the rating shows your average so its understandable why its a 5 star since this is your only other rating that isn't 5 stars.

And that's okay.

You can't impress everyone all the time and just use their feedback to improve.

Thanks for your answer! Will this affect my gig impressions much? Buyer left a good sentance in the review and also gave a tip, but he left 4.3 but I guess it happens.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, gligor02 said:

Thanks for your answer! Will this affect my gig impressions much?

Anything affects your gig impressions but I would like to assume its not much of a big hit given your general performance is fine. Yes there are people like that, it definitely happens! Don't worry too much about it. 🙂 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

Fiverr seems to rounds 4.96 to 5. If your rating goes below 4.95 it will round to 4.9.  After while you will get less than 5 star rating even if you did best job you could and forever will be stuck with 4.9 for life 😛 I wouldn't stressed too much. For me I need at least 30 5 star ratings to round one 4.5 star rating.

Yes, looks like my average is 4.98. There are lot of sellets with 4.9, I guess it is not a big deal!

• Like 6

Don't dwell on it, even if you knew exactly if and in how far it affects your rating, etc., it's not as if you can do much, apart from keeping delivering great work. As a small consolation, sometimes, people post here and are convinced that only 5 stars means that the seller bought reviews, so, maybe that 4.3 even makes you more credible, and it's not a bas review, in any case.

• Like 3
  • Up 2