Ways to stay online

ibra_him_

Question

3 answers to this question

I think the question would firstly be why you want to stay online for so many hours? I know you might think 'otherwise I'll miss out on buyers!', but that's not the case. People contact me (and many other Sellers) when I'm not even online. That's because buyers are searching Fiverr with a particular search word, and browse the market looking for a Seller they trust can get their project done.

Buyers don't care if you're online. They care about choosing the right person for the job. Of course, some buyers need something to be delivered fast and might use the filter, but plenty of buyers don't.

Instead of focusing on how to stay online, I'd advise you to optimize your gig and make it stand out among all your competitors. Make it so great that your online status doesn't matter!

• Like 5
  • Up 2

45 minutes ago, ibra_him_ said:

I want to know the right way to stay online 14/16 hours? 

Ignore all of this "active online" nonsense being spammed all over the forum, mainly by new sellers with NO SALES.

You have 26 excellent reviews and your recent delivery was 7 days ago.

Just keep doing what you have been doing ....and more of it!

• Like 3
  • Up 5

Install the Fiverr phone app and use it. Whether I am sitting at my computer working or shopping at the grocery store, my phone will ping letting me know I have a message.

If you set up email notifications and have your messages pushed to your email phone app, you will get a message that someone has contacted you within minutes of them doing so, even if you are signed out of Fiverr.

NOTE: I still enjoy my life. I do not sit at my computer for 14 to 16 hours a day.

• Like 5