Promoted Gig Unqualified | Gigs cannot be promoted right now Also Gigs hide from the search result page. Impression Also decreases badly.

Hello Fievrr Experts, Hope you all are doing well. I need help from you. I have problems with my Gig. It was 34 days since my promoted Gig was Unqualified and also at the same time my gig hide from the search result page. Impression Also decreases badly. 

I got two 3-star reviews 36 days ago in one week. I thought the thing that was the reason. But in the meantime, I deliver 25 orders and got 5-star reviews. Then it's not come yet. Please Can anyone please explain? 
Thanks and regards
Sanjida

• Like 36
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, seo_sanjida said:

my gig hide from the search result page

Your gig is not hidden from the search result page, you just don't see it. Fiverr only shows gigs to buyers that are a good match for your gig.

Impression Also decreases badly. 

Your impressions are falling because your seller performance has fallen. Something about your metrics and activity has started to slip. Performance and relevancy determine when and where your gig shows up in search results, and every buyer will see your gig in a different place.

I got two 3-star reviews 36 days ago in one week.

There you go. That's part of your performance, and it has fallen recently. In time, it will eventually no longer affect your current metrics.

• Like 35
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, seo_sanjida said:

But in the meantime, I delivered 25 orders and got 5-star reviews. But my Promoted Gig Unqualified yet

Your performance fell. That affects your ability to use the Promoted Gigs feature. In addition, perhaps the private buyer ratings (that only Fiverr can see) were not as positive as you think. That affects peformance as well. Many things affect seller/gig performance. If you do not qualify right now, be patienit. Perhaps, at some point in the future you will qualify once again. 

• Like 33
  • Up 4

On 5/6/2022 at 12:37 PM, proconsultn2035 said:

Step up your general performance (delivery quality and on time, response rate, completion rate, positive rating and conversion rate) and you'll get it back. Good luck

thats the motive 

• Like 25
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, seo_sanjida said:

Thank you so much 

Most likely some of your buyers did give bad private reviews to Fiverr. That happens - those kind of a******** do give you 5* publicly but 2* privately. Sometimes it is the competition or simply clients who are too stupid to realize that they cannot get what they want.

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...