Please provide some feedback / thoughts on my Gig(s) and Profile! Room for improvement? Ideas?

williambryan392

I sell business consultancy among other things. It's my most popular gig. I know feedback is vitally important (for any business!), so I'd be very interested in the forums thoughts on this gig, and/or my profile in general. I believe I have optimized it pretty well, although tags is something that is still a bit of guess work to me. I've looked at my gig so much I feel a bit blind to it so would be interested in feedback/comments/thoughts/ideas.

Profile:

https://www.fiverr.com/williambryan392?public_mode=true 

Best selling gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/williambryan392/business-consultant-mentor-coach

Thank you!!

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 3

• williambryan392 changed the title to Please provide some feedback / thoughts on my Gig(s) and Profile! Room for improvement? Ideas?

Hi Will, looks great, your customers sound very happy with your consultation Gig. The first three things that come to my mind:

Tags - I'd recommend asking "laypeople", family and friends, for the terms they'd search for if they were looking for something like your Gigs offer.

Bestseller Gig Portfolio - Your Bestseller Gig works via Zoom calls, so it's not much of a surprise that you don't have actual "deliverables" that would show in your Gig portfolio. That makes it pretty boring to click, through, as you only see the same Gig image all over, with the same review texts which buyers probably already looked at when checking out your Gig or profile, before they'd take a closer look and may want to see what your portfolio contains. It might be an idea to set up a PDF or some other file type that Fiverr will display in your Gig portfolio that contains a "transcript" of one unique statement that was made during the Zoom call, on your side or that of the customer, and to attach that, when you deliver. As the customer can choose whether it will be displayed alongside their feedback or not, they can keep it private, if they want to, and if some people allow it, your Gig portfolio will look far more interesting. You could even use differently coloured backgrounds, so it's immediately obvious that there are different things to look at, if people care to click through your portfolio.

Profile - Are you sure you may have LinkedIn contact info on your profile? If yes, great, if not, better find out if it is, and delete it if not, to not risk a warning, or not getting levelled up.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

Brilliant, thank you @miiila!! Appreciate you taking a look and giving some feedback. Exactly what I needed.

Re LinkedIn, I expect you're right and I've removed it to be safe. It's not in the approved list of external links after all.

1 hour ago, miiila said:

contains a "transcript" of one unique statement

Re the gig delivery images - that's a great idea! I agree it's very boring to click through. Also just thought I could list their business type. E.g. Sports Brand, Jewlery E-Commerce, Digital Agency, or perhaps the main problem they got in touch about. Regardless you're correct, it needs improvement and to be less repetitive.

Thank you again!!

Oh and Tags, again you're right, it's market/customer research!!

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Also just thought I could list their business type. E.g. Sports Brand, Jewlery E-Commerce, Digital Agency

Right, forgot to actually type it, but that thought crossed my mind, too, that's most certainly a good idea!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miiila said:

to not risk a warning, or not getting levelled up.

This also really resonated with me... I think I always assumed it was fine because I got no warning, but perhaps (perhaps!!) it has prevented me from levelling up but not generated a warning. Food for thought!

• Like 1