Can buyers cancel the order after it is confirmed?

kasugaa

Question

11 answers to this question

On 5/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, soleisgdrg said:

Guys, i have cancelled the order that was not delivered to me, i received message saying that money was refunded on my fiverr balance,  where i can see it? i though it has to be refunded on original payment source? please help

Canceled orders: Refund to your Fiverr Balance

If your order was canceled, the funds will be credited to your Fiverr Balance. Fiverr doesn't automatically process refunds to your payment provider after an order's cancellation. You will see the credited funds just next to your profile picture.
Note: The only scenario where funds will be credited back into the account's balance is when the order was placed using a Fiverr for Business account. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049910953-Cancelations-and-refunds-?segment=buyer

• Like 5

On 5/7/2022 at 2:29 AM, kumikingsley said:

Just provide quality services and you wouldn't face this.

i did. he want to cancel the order just because it was 5mins late. i told him i will fix whatever is wrong but he just want to cancel it. Honestly these type of People are really annoying

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

55 minutes ago, kasugaa said:

I swear to God if Fiverr takes the buyers side I am never gonna come back on this site again. 

don't angry. there is many buyer. one, two buyer canceled order no problem. you will get more new orders. but you have to give buyer best service. if you are right contact support with your screenshot. support peoples is very kind. they will help you.

Edited by sadekmiah30
  • Like 8

Guys, i have cancelled the order that was not delivered to me, i received message saying that money was refunded on my fiverr balance,  where i can see it? i though it has to be refunded on original payment source? please help

• Like 6