Why do you let someone rob your hard working users?

muratnalcaci

Payoneer charges when we try to witdraw earnings to bank account. And they do not let us witdraw less then 100$. 

Why do fiver let payoneer to rob us? are you guys partners? do you get share when they rob us??

shame on you.

upwork does not charge any money for withdrawing. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

I use Payoneer and for me there's no charge, except the $1 fee (which is fair I guess for facilitating the transaction). 

Fiverr has nothing to do with the policies of Payoneer though. If you have complaints like not being able to withdraw less than $100, I suggest contacting Payoneer about it. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, muratnalcaci said:

Payoneer charges when we try to witdraw earnings to bank account. And they do not let us witdraw less then 100$. 

Why do fiver let payoneer to rob us? are you guys partners? do you get share when they rob us??

shame on you.

upwork does not charge any money for withdrawing. 

So why did you, after reading the user agreement I would assume, agree to the terms?  Fascinating. 

hamster GIF by Banggood

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

I didn't try with Payoneer yet, because I suspect that they'd rob me just as well as PayPal does. However, I'm glad that I don't have to fly to Tel Aviv or NYC every month to collect my dollars in cash and get my local bank to change it to euros. You have no idea how much of a fuss local banks make nowadays here if you want to change currencies. 😉

But seriously, I had to try three banks last time I wanted to get a little cash in a foreign currency to not arrive without even toilet or coffee cash in my pocket in a foreign country in the evening or night.

Anyway, I understand your pain, but there's not much you can do other than to research, and do the maths, to figure out the withdrawal method that causes you the least loss.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

ı understand fiver got paid stuff here answer to unwanted topics. I got it. But you can not deflect the topic.  

I am not complaing about payoneer. I am saying Fiver should not use payoneer. 

Fiver should use some other platform which not rob its users. If you do not understand this then you are a paid stuff  that's all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, muratnalcaci said:

Paid stuff to deflect the "unwanted" topcis.. 

You're right. My full time job is posting pictures of hamsters to people who don't bother to read service agreements and then complain that they are "being robbed", when they are expected to abide by those service agreements they didn't bother to read. Great work if you can get it.

Sincerely,

NewsMike

D.O.H (Director of Hamsters) 

Tel Aviv 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1