Can I increase my gig basic Price $80 for one landing page?

marietuttle

Question

As part of our continuous effort to improve our catalog and drive more business to you, today we are announcing Standardized Packages. The goal of Standardized Packages is to make sure all Gigs in your category (Full Website Creation) are providing the required service of a fully functional website. With this clear new scope, starting May 9th, 2022, we will prioritize Gigs with a basic package standard price of at least $80, as we believe this is the lowest starting price that reflects the scope of a quality functional website. You can update your Gig by going to your Gig edit page, from the Manage Gigs page here. If you do not provide a fully functional website, please move your Gig to a different category that better reflects your service. Gigs that are not updated with the standard basic package scope and price of at least $80 by May 9th, 2022, are very likely to receive less exposure under this category. Thanks for helping us improve the marketplace, The Fiverr Team

• Like 9
  • Confused 3

4 answers to this question

Is your work worth the $80? Are you a true professional in this field and you are going the extra mile for each customer? Or are you just working with templates and don't personalize anything?

It's all up to you. I agree that a full, custom website should be at least $80, considering the amount of work that goes into it. So in the end it's up to you, and the amount of knowledge and expertise you have. If you're an experienced professional, you should charge more than that..

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 5/4/2022 at 8:52 PM, donnovan86 said:

Is your work worth the $80? Are you a true professional in this field and you are going the extra mile for each customer? Or are you just working with templates and don't personalize anything?

It's all up to you. I agree that a full, custom website should be at least $80, considering the amount of work that goes into it. So in the end it's up to you, and the amount of knowledge and expertise you have. If you're an experienced professional, you should charge more than that..

Thanks for your valuable replay. Yes, I am high level professional wix website designer. thanks 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, ken87ken said:

It all depends. If you are getting few impressions, you better keep it low. But if you are getting many impressions, increase the price because you have higher chances of getting a client. 

Thank you. 

• Like 5