Order From same Buyer

Hi @yasirjutt9056! Your buyer loves you and leaves detailed reviews on exactly why your service is so good. There are also gallery images of the finished product, so this only helps other buyers understand the quality of your work, and gives the review more credibility. So don't worry that you are only getting reviews from one buyer because it's not giving you a bad impression at all. This actually is a very good thing for you. Keep your repeat buyers happy, because they'll take care of you when business is going slow.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @vickieitohope you are doing well, yes you are right  I have detailed reviews on my profile but I do not see any boost in my selling as I have good reviews there should be a boost in my impressions and clicks but they are looking like that I am just starting on fiver no new messages all the orders from one client (this is not the problem  now I think this is good for me as you mentioned ) but I want more clients   what do you think what I am doing wrong I am online 24 hours and checking the buyer requests as well what are your suggestion on this and what should I  do to boost my selling as I am relying on Fiverr as a student thanks in advance

• Like 4

Receiving consecutive orders from the same buyer is indeed a best practice and Fiverr also support it.

Just take a look at other businesses apart from Fiverr, when you open a store and someone visit regularly to your store, It means he/she is your regular customer. Then you provide some discount to those customers so both sides can be benefited which is a great thing as it will help you increase your sales and then you can extend your business.

• Like 5

On 5/25/2022 at 6:50 AM, yasirjutt9056 said:

@vickieitohope

@yasirjutt9056, ....Sorry, I didn't know about your post because when you tagged me, this link was non-functioning. Please make sure my name turns green so I can respond sooner next time. 😊 It was just by chance that I stumbled on this thread again.

On 5/25/2022 at 6:50 AM, yasirjutt9056 said:

I am just starting on fiver no new messages all the orders from one client (this is not the problem  now I think this is good for me as you mentioned ) but I want more clients   what do you think what I am doing wrong I am online 24 hours and checking the buyer requests as well what are your suggestion on this and what should I  do to boost my selling as I am relying on Fiverr as a student thanks in advance

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. It takes time to build a business here on Fiverr. I started the same way as you - with multiple orders from repeat buyers and buyer's requests every now and then. For each buyer, I would upsell and get the next order from them before closing the order. I averaged 5 orders per client. After several months, orders started trickling in through organic traffic. So for me, the first 20 orders were the hardest because there were only a handful of clients that I had. But those clients really took care of me until I was able to get organic traffic to my gigs.

• Like 3