I still need help with my gig please help click on it

bazyar_sanjrani

On 5/2/2022 at 10:18 AM, bazyar_sanjrani said:

if you see click on your gig, it means someone check it out and they might order the gig that why you get message or order when someone click your gig

But that only happens when someone clicks on your gig because they're interested in buying it. If us, Fiverr sellers who have no wish to buy your gig, click on it, it won't bring you messages or orders. It will only signal to Fiverr that something is wrong with your gig since nobody wants to buy even after clicking on it.

On 5/2/2022 at 10:04 AM, bazyar_sanjrani said:

click on my gig link so that it can get to first page

It won't get you to the first page. Clicks without orders will only push your gig down in the search results, or your gig will disappear from search completely.

People who see your post and click on your gig won't be doing you any favors. Quite the contrary. 

• Like 7
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, catwriter said:

But that only happens when someone clicks on your gig because they're interested in buying it. If us, Fiverr sellers who have no wish to buy your gig, click on it, it won't bring you messages or orders. It will only signal to Fiverr that something is wrong with your gig since nobody wants to buy even after clicking on it.

It won't get you to the first page. Clicks without orders will only push your gig down in the search results, or your gig will disappear from search completely.

People who see your post and click on your gig won't be doing you any favors. Quite the contrary.

so what do you think i should do please i need to make money 😭

• Like 3

Hi bazyar_sanjrani! I checked out your gig and you have great skills that you can use to offer a variety of services, for example, building websites or teaching someone how to use Wordpress.

I posted my first gig five months ago, and became a Level 2 seller last month. My first gig is not doing great. All the inquiries told me that buyers wanted different services. So I created different gigs based on what those buyers wanted. That's how I got to Level 2 status. I'm finally starting to get orders on that first gig that I set up, but that was only after I listened to what the buyers wanted and gave them those services through new gigs. I have now been getting orders through all seven of my gigs. I hope you can do the same!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Please guys i still need help with my gig I have not yet receive any order. please help me click on it all am asking for is just a click from you guys😭. please help a brother out here and if you have some you can referral to me that need my service please do help me out 😭have not yet receive my first order and it been 3 months now  https://www.fiverr.com/share/ylbPj0   https://www.fiverr.com/share/xl5Bwa 

Edited by bazyar_sanjrani
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Thinking us clicking on your link will help get you an order doesn't really work like that. Yes it might get some traction, but it will also decrease your conversion rate since nobody on here who clicks to see your gig will buy something. 

It's much better to just focus on your gig and try to make it the best it can be! 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, bazyar_sanjrani said:

please help me click on it all am asking for is just a click from you guys😭.

Asking us to click on your gig link will do absolutely nothing to bring success to your gig. Absolutely nothing. 

please help a brother out here and if you have some you can referral to me that need my service please do help me out 😭

Begging for referrals and orders is not how Fiverr sellers become successful. As a freelancer, you are a businessman. Please act like it, and do what a businessman does to EARN his success. Research and understand your target customers, and then find non-begging ways to convince those target customers that you are the best freelancer to solve their needs.

have not yet receive my first order and it been 3 months now

And this would be because you are not thinking like a businessman. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

17 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Asking us to click on your gig link will do absolutely nothing to bring success to your gig. Absolutely nothing. 

Begging for referrals and orders is not how Fiverr sellers become successful. As a freelancer, you are a businessman. Please act like it, and do what a businessman does to EARN his success. Research and understand your target customers, and then find non-begging ways to convince those target customers that you are the best freelancer to solve their needs.

And this would be because you are not thinking like a businessman. 

Hmmm what do you say i do then i have tried everything possible to make money on this site but is not working. maybe you can give me tips on how i can promote my gig 😭

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

Thinking us clicking on your link will help get you an order doesn't really work like that. Yes it might get some traction, but it will also decrease your conversion rate since nobody on here who clicks to see your gig will buy something. 

It's much better to just focus on your gig and try to make it the best it can be! 

I don't know if you can give tips on how i can promote my gig how you promote your gig maybe it can help me too i have try everything but order is not coming 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bazyar_sanjrani said:

i have tried everything possible to make money on this site

I doubt that.

give me tips on how i can promote my gig

No. It's not our job to do your work for you.

Fine, here's a hint: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform?segment=seller

As for 'having tried everything': https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/216701-how-to-get-any-orders-at-all-and-get-more-once-you-have-a-few/

• Like 2
  • Up 3

maybe you can give me tips on how i can promote my gig

I already did. It's YOUR job to expand upon my advice, research, and did deeper. I am not going to make you successful. Only YOU and your ambition/perseverence can do that, and I can promise you, you are not doing everything that you can. You've given up, and you are choosing to complain. You are the only person who can make you successful. Have you read this forum topic yet? If not, please do, and then put the advice into action. YOU need to take the action. We're not going to do these things for you. Please read, learn, and apply:

• Like 2
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I already did. It's YOUR job to expand upon my advice, research, and did deeper. I am not going to make you successful. Only YOU and your ambition/perseverence can do that, and I can promise you, you are not doing everything that you can. You've given up, and you are choosing to complain. You are the only person who can make you successful. Have you read this forum topic yet? If not, please do, and then put the advice into action. YOU need to take the action. We're not going to do these things for you. Please read, learn, and apply:

Thank you very much i will do just that 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Thank you for the tip 

• Like 1