Gain more reviews

letsdo1

Question

Hi

I'm a top seller and obtain regular work.   I've gathered the reasons for that which is great.

I'm communicative with messages both re-actively and proactively.  Always delivery on time and overdeliver.

However one thing I struggle with is regular reviews - my rate is about 32%.   I'm not sure if I put this down to the product - they are speeches so maybe people think the proof is in the pudding when they deliver it so don't want to rate straight off.

I do get messages of praise too and promises they will review but it's just a little frustrating.

I want to increase it as I feel it should be higher.  Are there any magic phrases or follows up people use to encourage a review during or after the delivery?

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure 38% is WELL above average, considering Fiverr does not permit asking for-

Wait, no, it's a fair bit more complicated than that.

On the surface and for any newcomer visiting this thread: DO NOT ASK FOR REVIEWS!

I've read FAR to many threads here on the forum about flags, restrictions, and bans for feedback manipulation. That said, there have also been threads discussing this very topic, and how Fiverr will supposedly permit general feedback requests, but soliciting positive feedback is strictly forbidden. The problem is that Fiverr support is only human and there have been Sellers flagged for their Buyer bringing up the topic of reviews when the Seller said nothing.

As for your question,

8 hours ago, letsdo1 said:

Are there any magic phrases or follows up people use to encourage a review during or after the delivery?

Fiverr already does this for you. (Yes, this thread is from 2019, but it's the best answer to this question.)

• Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

I think, they don't want to leave their footprint that the speeches are from someone! haha

Another point can be they don't want to spend a single moment after getting the speech, and run for the wedding venue! haha

And as it's buyer's free will, so I believe this will not give a negative impression on your metrics. But I also believe that, it gives a positive impression.

Fiverr remind buyers 2 times I think. and you can not ask for review. But may be you can ask for "sharing their experience" ??

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Thanks.  To be clear I don't ask for positive reviews presently I put "I look forward to reading your feedback".  But just wondered if anyone had any good Fiverr friendly follow ups they send to try and gain that shared experience 🙂

• Like 5