Why my impressions is low?

logoart_sd

Hello there,  I'm new here. I work at logo design. I make a gig six days ago and completed an order at the buyer request.

But the impression is very low. (Impressions 48, 26, 41, 5, 11, 7). Are these impressions normal? If not normal,

why my impressions is low? Thank you!

• Like 8

First you are most welcome to fiverr family. This is a regular impression level brother.!! You have to be patient until you stable in fiverr, because there are so many sellers in your category. no one get rank up soon. it will take several days, may be several months. you have to sacrifice your time and sleep for become a successful seller in fiverr. If you are a logo designer, find logo design groups in social media and share your links and portfolios. Try to keep online even 15 hours per day. refresh your browser approximately 10 - 15 min. don't worry about you current impression level. 
It will increase. but it depend on your spend time in fiverr site. Don't give-up. it's worth everything you grab hardly. keep it up. bless.

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 8

Brother, this is a standard impression level. Because there are so many sellers in your category, you must be patient until you reach a point of stability on fiverr. No one will be promoted to a higher position in the near future. It will take a few days, if not months, to complete. To become a successful seller on Fiverr, you'll have to give up your time and sleep.
It'll go up. However, it is contingent upon how much time you spend on the Fiverr website. Don't give up if you're having a hard time. Maintain your good work.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

No you don't. You need to be smart and optimize your work schedule. 

Yeah..!! Absolutely you are right. But according to my experience I feel that "Hard-earned things are worth much than everything" Thanks for your advice my friend.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gigzlogo said:

But according to my experience I feel that "Hard-earned things are worth much than everything

Yeah, but you want to be smart. I do work more than 8 hours a day, but as a freelancer I space things out, take time for myself and my hobbies, while also being able to reply within a few minutes to new clients, thus keeping a high response rate. As long as you are organized and know how to work based on your own internal schedule, you should be fine. And remember, continue to improve your skills, never stop learning and you will be fine.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Yeah, but you want to be smart. I do work more than 8 hours a day, but as a freelancer I space things out, take time for myself and my hobbies, while also being able to reply within a few minutes to new clients, thus keeping a high response rate. As long as you are organized and know how to work based on your own internal schedule, you should be fine. And remember, continue to improve your skills, never stop learning and you will be fine.

Thanks for your valuable advice brother.. I worked approximately 16 - 18 hours per day until I fired from my job. I lost my job last year because covid situation. I Now I'm working as a full time freelancer on fiverr. But I working same hours as previously. I should have to arrange a schedule for work. but my clients leave more messages every day.. hahaha,,  😄 btw your advice help for me. A plethora of thanks. much love

• Like 5