Tell me the best practices to create a long term relationship with a buyer. I will highly recommend you to share one of your ideas. 

9 hours ago, sujontive said:

Tell me the best practices to create a long term relationship with a buyer.

Over deliver
Of course, the most important part of completing a Gig is providing a Buyer with the service or product that s/he was expecting at the agreed-upon time.
That said, including small extra details when you deliver your order can go a long way to making customers excited to order from you again. Over delivering is a small and easy way to show your customer that you appreciate their business and that you’re a seller who goes above and beyond the minimum.

The above is from the Help Centre.
Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 11
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

All advises are reasonable. Would like to add specific one:
Once here I asked my most recurring buyer, "What particular thing makes you keep coming back?"
He told me that I make things/process easy for him. I just ask right questions and get started with the stuff.

So what formula I concluded from this was, No extra questions or no unnecessary dependency over client just keep him the loop, that's it.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like to modify the emphasis;

"No extra questions or unnecessary dependency over client just keep him the loop, that's it."

Some questions and some dependency are probably needed. The sellers who didn't ask me questions and just sort of delivered what they assumed I meant tended to get things wrong, which creates work for me to correct them. So, I tend not to return to them. A common thing among the sellers I return to is that they usually give me a rough framework of what they think I mean before they commit too deeply to the work. That helps them get the delivery correct on the first try, and that makes the process easy.

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

There is no idea for this. There is no dedicated solutions or different ways to approach it. Its a human being in front of you, not a game boss.

Deliver good work, try to be friendly without losing professionalism. Hope for the best.

Everybody is different, there is no one true formula to this. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...