Fiverr New Gig Update (optimizing gig with pricing factors and changes in service scope)

rasanganaj

Question

Hello Fiverrs'! 

I got a notification from fiverr before a week ago and it was about the new gig optimizing feature. May be you also get the notification. 

When we click on it, redirected to one of our gigs editing page and there have some new options under the pricing and scope section. if you remember the previous features in it, you may see some of features were excluded.  They suggest to update pricing factors related to the services. But in some services, we can't adjust the pricing packages and additional option as recommended by fiverr. as an example, if some one do only web designing, the new feature update has option to turn on deliver coding files as well. but the seller may be only do the designing thing not the coding.  He can aware of turning of the that "deliver code files" option and change the other relevant things and save the gig. But after some hours, same notification will come. when we click it again, it shows the same gig edit page that we edit previously. 

there have some "information icons" near the service option names.

image.png.c8fcf62fb1b82760295d551c8000051c.png

Until we apply the tick (even that is not a service we provide), the notification will come.  Another thing is fiverr suggest this  

image.png.197bc1301c0d385bcc78908da5a776c0.png

image.png.aff2f40347b3605ba93fb80a2386e282.png

But there is no another category to move the gig. So I have some doubts with this. 

if we don't update the every service option as they recommend, will it affect to our gigs ? and also the notification every day. Is there any solution or any idea about this?

Thanks and regards,

• Like 2
  • Up 2

1 answer to this question

hi,

I have checked your gigs and i think you are referring about your UI UX design gig. The problem is now it is in the wrong category and no use of changing other thinks as this message will appear again unless you change it to the correct category.

Correct Category should be "Graphics & Design > UX Design"

• Like 2