Can i share my upwork experience on fiverr?

subhan_sharif

Question

5 answers to this question

22 hours ago, atif_balouch said:

Mentioning other platforms is not recommended. However, if you're top rated, you must have a well-reestablished portfolio to share. Go for that one. 

Yes, I do have a very strong portfolio. But if I am not wrong we can only upload a 1 min long video on Fiverr right? In this duration I can only tell them what I can do and showcase my skills. 

I am a video editor, so what is your suggestion how should I show them my previous work? like add links in description (that I doubt anyone is going to even read the description).

• Like 3

10 hours ago, subhan_sharif said:

if I am not wrong we can only upload a 1 min long video on Fiverr right?

Fiverr Help Center page on gig Videos (including length and size): https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-Video-to-Your-Gig

what is your suggestion how should I show them my previous work?

Fiverr Help center on approved URLs: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies?segment=seller

like add links in description (that I doubt anyone is going to even read the description).

If you make the very first or second line: "Here is my YouTube profile with past work" then that sidesteps the usual issue of people not reading past the first or second line. As for the gig video, the best thing to do is 'show, don't tell' or show samples of what you do, rather than explaining it. Unless your service is particularly difficult to understand from an example alone, you can skip that part and an explanation can be left out of the video. Jump straight to the examples.

On the topic of gig descriptions, personally, if a Buyer isn't the kind of person willing to read, they're not the kind of client I would want to work with.

• Like 3