What would you do if you get banned on Fiverr? Can we go back and make a new account?

harithdeshan

I understand why people get banned in Fiverr bit well. I work since 2018-2019, I guess 🤔. Anyhow, some of my community members are so frustrated by these bans. Now they are under good community that I and my friends motivate. So, these people are asking a second chance, what will Fiverr say to this?

Can a banned person again register on Fiverr and prover their verification credentials? Or would it immediately reject them from the platform?

Also, if you banned 100%, does that mean the Fiverr deleted your details from the database? Or is this more link black listing?
Can you guys help out? I do not like to bring this to the Fiverr support_tickets, because it's not related to my account, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! 🙏

• Like 4

No, as per fiverr TOS people who are banned can not open new accounts, even if they are frustrated. 
Most people get 3 warnings before their accounts are banned and that’s enough to change the behaviour so it’s quite fair if fiverr bans them after they warned them three times and nothing changed. Why would fiverr allow to reopen account if three warnings didn’t change anything? 

PS and it doesn’t matter if they are now under your “good community”. They don’t have to be in the community to read fiverr rules that they signed and agreed to. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

Can a banned person again register on Fiverr and prover their verification credentials?

Only if they get permission from Customer Support. If they don't get the permission, they'll just get banned again, and every new account they create will be deleted.

And if they got banned for violating the rules repeatedly, they're highly unlikely to get permission. After all, what would be the point of removing repeat violators if they could just return with a new account?

12 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

I do not like to bring this to the Fiverr support_tickets, because it's not related to my account,

Your community members can ask Customer Support directly, by sending them an email. They don't need a Fiverr account for that.

On top of that, only Customer Support can give an official answer, and it's going to be on a case by case basis, not for a group of people.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, harithdeshan said:

Can you guys help out?

• Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • If someone's account is disabled and they create another account it will be disabled also.
  • Suggest you tell those who decide to join any further platform to make sure that they abide by the Terms of Service, otherwise their account there will be disabled also. 
Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:
  • Violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • If someone's account is disabled and they create another account it will be disabled also.
  • Suggest you tell those who decide to join any further platform to make sure that they abide by the Terms of Service, otherwise their account there will be disabled also. 

Thank you for the crystal clear points. Right on! ❤️

• Like 3

7 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Can I share a screenshot of this to Facebook? I am not well educated in this context, sorry for bothering.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, catwriter said:

Only if they get permission from Customer Support. If they don't get the permission, they'll just get banned again, and every new account they create will be deleted.

And if they got banned for violating the rules repeatedly, they're highly unlikely to get permission. After all, what would be the point of removing repeat violators if they could just return with a new account?

Your community members can ask Customer Support directly, by sending them an email. They don't need a Fiverr account for that.

On top of that, only Customer Support can give an official answer, and it's going to be on a case by case basis, not for a group of people.

Thank you for the input, I appreciate the details! And yes, I also told them to contact customer service with support@fiverr.com. Thanks!

• Like 3