Not promotable (Unqualified)

timir69

What Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • When your performance improves maybe you will be eligible to participate again.
  • Like 12

I feel sorry that suddenly you’re facing this issue. I have passed through this situation as well.
I researched a lot and contacted support a couple of times to overcome this situation.
So mainly I learned, this happens for short of the quality and additional metrics.
And the only option is to keep doing your best with the running orders (if any) with quality work, get praise from your buyers, to meet these quality metrics.
This can last for a couple of days to more (unexpectedly).

• Like 11

On 4/30/2022 at 2:18 PM, timir69 said:

and how long it will take

You are asking the wrong question.  It is not a matter of how long will it take, it is a matter of what is deficient or lacking in your gigs quality that is preventing it from being eligible.  

• Like 17

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

You are asking the wrong question.  It is not a matter of how long will it take, it is a matter of what is deficient or lacking in your gigs quality that is preventing it from being eligible.  

aww so this is a hidden deficient or lacking matrix and I m doing my best promotion and also repeat buyer but this is not going to be okay until the hidden matrix is solved.  

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

On 5/1/2022 at 4:03 AM, seven_sign said:

I feel sorry that suddenly you’re facing this issue. I have passed through this situation as well.
I researched a lot and contacted support a couple of times to overcome this situation.
So mainly I learned, this happens for short of the quality and additional metrics.
And the only option is to keep doing your best with the running orders (if any) with quality work, get praise from your buyers, to meet these quality metrics.
This can last for a couple of days to more (unexpectedly).

how long it takes to back normal for you ?

• Like 10

• 4 months later...

Its been 2 months I am waiting.

Same thing happened to my gig, everything is perfectly fine, more than 400 orders completed with 5 star rating 100% completion rate and on time delivery, still my gig is not promotable and also its not appearing anywhere in the search results after its been not promotable. Talked to the support but they say everything is normal, but its not, my gig is not showing anywhere. Its just hidden, any help or tips please?

Edited by teambee
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 2:17 PM, teambee said:

Same thing happened to my gig, everything is perfectly fine, more than 400 orders completed with 5 star rating 100% completion rate and on time delivery, still my gig is not promotable and also its not appearing anywhere in the search results after its been not promotable. Talked to the support but they say everything is normal, but its not, my gig is not showing anywhere. Its just hidden, any help or tips please?

@teambee how long it takes to back normal for you? or still unqualified?

Can you please tell me?

Thank you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 1:47 PM, teambee said:

I've been experiencing the same problem for 7 months, but it has yet to be resolved; unfortunately, there is no solution until Fiverr support steps in, which they are unlikely to do.