Can He( My Brother) get Cash Advance Facility

TRS are selected manually - just because you reach the requirements it doesn't guarantee that you'll ever get the badge. It is also written quite clearly on the analytics page if you seek more info about that (I also qualify for months now but haven't been picked.)

As for cash advance, really not sure to be honest since I haven't gotten the feature either so! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mitumaria1995 said:

But why not guarantee , he is full times web developer on Fiver and all requirement is fulfill example  earned $ 20k, 97% order completion and response rate 100%

I have 28000+ sales, 100% completion rate and 100% response rate, and I am not a top rated seller. So.. as the others said, you don't have any guarantee you will ever become a TRS. It's a manual process and it's only offered to people that feel worthy. Needless to say, being a top rated seller doesn't guarantee any more orders anyway. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mitumaria1995 said:

My brother`s earned already $20k etc.

It would be better if your brother could ask his own questions so that responses would be specific to his situation and he could reply in person.

FAQs

The Fiverr Cash Advance aims to help sellers grow their business - even when they’re short of cash. 

• What are the eligibility criteria required for Fiverr Cash Advance?

Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history. 

Note: Cash Advance is not currently available to everyone and, at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Stay tuned for updates. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 5

I'm one of the people that got Cash Advance feature when I was only level 1. 

It maybe manual process like TRS so that's why not everyone got it yet and still in beta. 

-My account age is old
-My average selling price was rather high because I got some big order priced around 3k$ back to back at that time. 
-I had no cancellation and had 5 stars only.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gongor32 said:

I'm one of the people that got Cash Advance feature when I was only level 1. 

It maybe manual process like TRS so that's why not everyone got it yet and still in beta. 

-My account age is old
-My average selling price was rather high because I got some big order priced around 3k$ back to back at that time. 
-I had no cancellation and had 5 stars only.

I never got the cash advance feature and my stats are considerably higher.

Fiverr is working on several financial products but I think these are more complicated and also have to do with different regions.

• Like 4

I also Got the Cash Advance, My Account also too Old, And Have a Good Selling Price and Feed back ration.  And I already finish that advanced payment. Hope you also get it with Manually Checking By Fiverr Team 

• Like 2