Highly responsive badge... Is this a new thing? I just saw it on my profile.

johnbouquets

So I was scanning my profile this morning when I suddenly saw a Highly responsive badge on my Gig page. I certainly try to reply as fast as I can, mostly using pre-saved replies with dedicated usernames, I didn't think this sort of responsiveness was actually rewarded with a badge. I love seeing these kind of little details here and there. Has anyone seen it before? let me know haha

highly responsive.png

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 2

On 5/10/2022 at 1:07 AM, malikkashif said:

@johnbouquetsI also noticed it few days back when I was trying to compare my packages. Let me tell you one thing, I tried to open my gig in incognito mode and the badge was not there, strange!. Let me know if you see this too

mine still appears when I search for my Gig in incognito... Weird.

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 1:55 PM, williambryan392 said:

Tell a lie @johnbouquets, I do have the badge! I have also noticed that today my response time has slipped to 2 hours lol.

So I checked on your profile and it looks like there are no badges there but I thought it might be the app then I went to the website still no can you please clarify where you can take a look at this?

• Like 13

On 4/29/2022 at 10:32 PM, johnbouquets said:

So I was scanning my profile this morning when I suddenly saw a Highly responsive badge on my Gig page. I certainly try to reply as fast as I can, mostly using pre-saved replies with dedicated usernames, I didn't think this sort of responsiveness was actually rewarded with a badge. I love seeing these kind of little details here and there. Has anyone seen it before? let me know haha

highly responsive.png

I just saw my badge today..😍

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kenzahmed said:

@williambryan392Hmm possibilities are there for it to be tested on sellers.

But I still can't see it on the app and @johnbouquetsdid you get notified when you got it?

and lastly has anyone who is not a top rated seller gotten this badge? 🤔

No brother. As I think they didn't sent any notification for this badge. I also didn't get any notification. 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 10:02 PM, johnbouquets said:

highly responsive.png

Yes, I also achieved this badge.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 2