Order is freezing on the "Start Order" page

booger_mcboo

Hi! I just tried to place my first order with fiver... I paid the designer for an order, and then went to the order page to make and submit my order. I filled out all the boxes corrextly, but when I hit the "Start Order" button, everything froze. I waited 10 minutes, then logged off and back on, and when I went to resubmit the order, the same thing happened. What should I do to get my order submitted, since I have already paid for it?

Here is a screenshot showing what has happened.

Fiver.png

• Like 9

Hi there. Look for the Help& Support button on the main site (not the forum) and click/scroll your way through to the support ticket page. Choose the correct options from the drop-downs and remember to put your order ID, also attach your screenshot, maybe also let them know your OS, browser version, etc., as they might ask for that, to speed things up 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, booger_mcboo said:

Here is a screenshot showing what has happened.

It looks like you didn't check the box stating that the information you have provided is accurate and complete, and that you're aware that any changes will require the seller's approval and may be subject to additional costs. (The text in red at the bottom of your screenshot)

Try to check that box and see if you can start the order after that.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

48 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It looks like you didn't check the box stating that the information you have provided is accurate and complete, and that you're aware that any changes will require the seller's approval and may be subject to additional costs. (The text in red at the bottom of your screenshot)

Try to check that box and see if you can start the order after that.

Yes, do that. I just went by your text, can't zoom screenshots to be able to read them on the phone lately for some reason.

• Like 7