Good Day! I am a new seller, having a question about gig ranking.

shahzadali002

From what I've read on this forum the fact that you see your gig on the first page, does not mean others do as well. Due to algorithm specifications the search pages can look different for every buyer. 

I wouldn't stare too blindly on the impression numbers. You only started in April and already have 4 orders, so that's amazing!

• Like 2
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

Hi👋

I hope you are all good. I am a Fantasy and SciFi writer. I had been working with a client for almost two months and on his last order he put a revision (which I couldn't comprehend) and when I asked to clarify, he said that he will be back after weekend break and start afterwards. The day aftera day, it has been 19 days and he's still offline. I need your suggestions and I am also not sure it hurts my account in any way. 

Looking forward to your kind response. 

Regards 

Ali

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, shahzadali002 said:

Hi👋

I hope you are all good. I am a Fantasy and SciFi writer. I had been working with a client for almost two months and on his last order he put a revision (which I couldn't comprehend) and when I asked to clarify, he said that he will be back after weekend break and start afterwards. The day aftera day, it has been 19 days and he's still offline. I need your suggestions and I am also not sure it hurts my account in any way. 

Looking forward to your kind response. 

Regards 

Ali

Although he is offline, you will not be harmed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1