Another Job done with 5 start rating.

Well done! 

I believe using a photo of someone else is a Terms of Service violation FYI and can get you banned.

If I'm wrong and you also do modelling work then I apologise- nice work on the side hustle!

https://www.thecurlystore.com/pages/what-hair-type-am-i

(Buyers will likely know that isn't you, which will reduce trust, which will mean you make less sales, not more)

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

I believe using a photo of someone else is a Terms of Service violation FYI and can get you banned.

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

To use someone else's photo is to risk your account!

• Like 4
  • Up 1