I lost my old phone number to which my fiverr was connected to, how can I change to a new one?

siickdesigns

Question

12 answers to this question

I'm having the same issue and talking to support. I don't think I've used it as a verification in my many years as a buyer, even when changed my CC, verified id when I became a buyer, and changed email. It was always my current email until I tried to do a minimum withdrawal test. Anyway ,I used an old number years ago and can't remember it. I'll let you know if I'm successful.

Edited by tulame9
  • Like 6

On 9/23/2023 at 6:20 AM, zaidurrahaman93 said:

Don't worry if you lost your old number but you must know the security answer. but you don't remember the security questions then you must contact Fiverr support .

The security answer is part of the step, but they still ask for the number.

• Like 5

Issue solved by Support.

After I contacted support, It took a little over 24 hours to solve my problem. Note: I kept checking the support ticket hence I answered their questions quickly.

The process was painless, they asked for some sensitive info(just enough to ID you...last/first CC#s, security question etc). The old number was removed(support contacted me, Also I received an email that the old number was removed). I was given step-by-step/clear instructions to go back to settings and add a new number. It was an actual number - VoIP numbers (Google Voice, etc.) are not allowed - a good thing.

Support was very civilized, friendly, and quick. Great experience overall. Thanks 🙂

Edited by tulame9
  • Like 5