Help me for give me correct answer Please

alhamdulillah15

I want to know that . suppose some one before he was fiverr seller . then fiverr disabled my account permanently . so the fiverr account have a payoneer account for withdraw . so still have linked with the disabled fiverr account .  so he want to create new fiverr account with new email . so he talked with payoneer support team they remove the payoneer account from the disabled fiverr account . so he can add the payoneer in the new fiverr account ? or it will be issue with fiverr account . they will disabled still ? Please help me i want to know the right one

thank you so much 

• Like 5

You can only have ONE Fiverr account. Usually, if Fiverr takes action against your account, you won't be able to start a new one. 

You can only use one funding source. If you were to link a disabled-account funding source to a new account, Fiverr would know that you started a new account, and would probably delete it.

If Fiverr disabled your account because you broke the site rules, you should not be trying to get around the rules, to open a new one.

• Like 4