Hi, quick questions to the pros.

simonval

Question

Hey guys, I hope your doing fine so far. I created my profile and put out a gig. I'm regulary working on optimizing my presence and am working on getting customers to take an order. What advice can you give me in terms of getting customers ?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, sbm_shahriar said:

6. After that stay active more than 12 hours.

Seriously, please don't believe this. Just download the app and you will be able to receive notifications when someone messages you, respond in a timely manner.

23 hours ago, simonval said:

What advice can you give me in terms of getting customers ?

The thing is, it is likely someone on Fiverr is offering the same service as you. Look into it from the viewpoint of a customer -- why would the customer choose (your gig) over the ones with a lot of good reviews and sales? You will have to make a competitive advantage against your competition - be it price, extra services, etc. 

Try the buyer requests or promote your services to your locale/community and you might get your initial sales from there. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

13 hours ago, simonval said:

Hey guys, I hope your doing fine so far. I created my profile and put out a gig. I'm regulary working on optimizing my presence and am working on getting customers to take an order. What advice can you give me in terms of getting customers ?

Thank you in advance for the answers.

As you just created your profile and setting up everything, I would like to tell you a few tips,
If you follow then hope that you can grow ....
1. Complete 100% profile on fiverr
2. Provide Fiverr's test like English, and your skill test (WordPress, Graphics, Digital marketing what ever is your industry)
3. Do research on long tail keywords's ranking gig which getting high amount of orders.
4. Research more than 30 gigs.
5. Create unique gig title, images, content description, FAQ etc based on your research.
6. After that stay active more than 12 hours.
7. Send buyer request properly to get orders.
8. After getting orders please don't get over excited, keep patience and provide the best quality job you can.
9. If you provide 5 start job then you will get 5 star review and client's satisfaction which you help you to get more orders.

After all my best and final tip is to be honest with everybody, if you do that then I will give you guarantee that you will definitely grow.
NEVER lose hope, Work hard to get the best results 🙂

• Like 1