Hello i see no buyer requests (zero) for the first time in my life working here, can someone explain me please what happened?

cloeconnell

35 minutes ago, fazlur4757 said:

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum. Don't worry. Active on fiverr as much as you can. 

One of the most useless replies you can offer....

2 hours ago, cloeconnell said:

Hello i see no buyer requests (zero) for the first time in my life working here, can someone explain me please what happened?

Did you check all categories you are working in? Maybe there's a bug, you might want to try and get back to that later.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, cloeconnell said:

If you have no levels, you will unfortunately face times that buyer requests are empty. This is because the buyer request that has already 10 offers made will get removed from your view. Once you reach Level 1 and beyond you will be able to see buyer requests more consistently.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

Perhaps Fiverr is working on filtering out all the spam and scam "BR"s. My category's BR section has been nothing but a giant spam feast the last few weeks. Finding an actual BR was like looking for the needle in the haystack.

Whatever the reason, I hope you'll soon see BRs again. 🍀

• Like 8
  • Up 1

mine has been empty since i've reactivated my account.. it used to have about 10 gigs at all times..

now it's always empty, i was up to believing because i wasn't activily using the "fiverr" site.. because after skimming the forums and looking thru other peoples gigs, i magically had 2 pop up..

but like the person above mentioned, maybe because we aren't high enough level, the amount of requests it may disappear.. idk

• Like 6

On 4/27/2022 at 6:26 PM, cloeconnell said:

The volume of buyer's request you get to see depends on your gig category (more demands = more requests) and the time you checked the request. I got my first 3 orders as a newbie via buyer's request section and I believe it still works. 

Check your buyers request section at different hours of the day for 2 weeks and document your records, you will notice a pattern. For me, it's between 6am-9am and 7pm-11pm I see most of the new requests posted. This may be different for you, but the key thing is to find the pattern yourself.

Good luck!

• Like 5

On 4/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

I'm also seller without any level and having same problem.

Buyer request page remains empty most of time.

But its unpredictable. Suddenly sometimes, it pops 10 requests at once and after washes it out in instant (around in 2-5 min).

If you see 10 requests at once, apply for the services you can handle with your sales pitch before you refresh the page. If you refresh before you do this, the requests may disappear. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1