How can I achieve label one seller grade?

e441974g

New Seller 

This is where everything begins. When you create a Gig on Fiverr, you will be automatically ranked as a New Seller

To move up to Level One quickly, we encourage you to deliver your best work and service. This is achieved by receiving positive reviews, completing a set amount of orders on time and with no cancellations, and not receiving any account warnings. 

Level One

In order to reach Level One status, there are a few requirements you need to meet:

Note: This is an automatic process where we review your performance from the past 60 days. 

• You have been an active seller for at least 60 days. 
  • You have completed, at least, 10 orders (all time). 
  • You have earned a minimum of $400. 
  • You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
  • Your response rate score is 90% over 60 days.
  • Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. 
  • Your on-time delivery has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • You have received no warnings over 30 days. 
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • Start by reading this: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/#comments
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Not an issue, You need to create your gig most perfect as much as possible with a very attractive banner. So that people will get impress at the first time. And yes make your title and content as easier as possible. It help you to get traffic to your gig. Organize the profile as it's need. And start your journey via buyer request to get them in.  Then step by step you will be there.

Edited by himel_dev
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

New Seller 

This is where everything begins. When you create a Gig on Fiverr, you will be automatically ranked as a New Seller

To move up to Level One quickly, we encourage you to deliver your best work and service. This is achieved by receiving positive reviews, completing a set amount of orders on time and with no cancellations, and not receiving any account warnings. 

Level One

In order to reach Level One status, there are a few requirements you need to meet:

Note: This is an automatic process where we review your performance from the past 60 days. 

• You have been an active seller for at least 60 days. 
  • You have completed, at least, 10 orders (all time). 
  • You have earned a minimum of $400. 
  • You have maintained a 4.7-star rating over 60 days.
  • Your response rate score is 90% over 60 days.
  • Your order completion rate has received a score of 90% over 60 days. 
  • Your on-time delivery has received a score of 90% over 60 days.
  • You have received no warnings over 30 days. 
  • The above is from the Help Centre.
  • Start by reading this: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/#comments

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for nice suggestion. I have made two gig's on data entry and now I made another gig on digital marketing category. But I couldn't publish it because I didn't pass the English exam. I have prepared my gig image more attractive. Now, I couldn't publish another gig. It is the main problem.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1