Stuck

aashirsulehriya

Question

Hi

I am a level one seller and I am getting orders from social media by sharing my gig but still its been almost 1 year on Fiverr and my gig impression is just 3k. I am only getting orders by sending buyer request and from social media. I didn't get any clients directly from Fiverr. 

I am working hard to get orders. My gig description, title and image is good. I don't know what is the issue. I  would appreciate if anyone could guide me to increase my gig impressions. Thanks

• Like 5

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, aashirsulehriya said:

and my gig impression is just 3k

Well, I can tell you for a fact that even when I have 3k impressions I still get good flow of orders. 
If people can see your gig but they don’t buy then that means that your images, title or gig description are not that good as you think and they don’t stand out among other gigs 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

33 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

mean how can someone can't get impressions if their gig is Ranking on the second page (

Where you see your gig is completely irrelevant. Fiverr is matching results with people that are most likely to buy and you might see it on a second page but other people will see it in a different place. 

If you’ll just keep doing the same thing that doesn’t work now it wouldn’t work. Change things, experiment and see what works for you 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Where you see your gig is completely irrelevant. Fiverr is matching results with people that are most likely to buy and you might see it on a second page but other people will see it in a different place. 

If you’ll just keep doing the same thing that doesn’t work now it wouldn’t work. Change things, experiment and see what works for you 

Thank you so much.

You were very helpful. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, I can tell you for a fact that even when I have 3k impressions I still get good flow of orders. 
If people can see your gig but they don’t buy then that means that your images, title or gig description are not that good as you think and they don’t stand out among other gigs 

3k in total for last 1 year. 

Can i change my gig description and tags? I heard that your gig derank if you do dat. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Can i change my gig description and tags? I heard that your gig derank if you do dat. 

I'd say go for it! Your gig is not functioning as you want it (and seems to be 'deranked' as it is), so you have to incorporate some changes to improve your gig. What you have now doesn't seem to be working, so you basically have nothing to lose. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

I'd say go for it! Your gig is not functioning as you want it (and seems to be 'deranked' as it is), so you have to incorporate some changes to improve your gig. What you have now doesn't seem to be working, so you basically have nothing to lose. 

But the gig is showing on my keywords and also gig is on second page. I mean how can someone can't get impressions if their gig is Ranking on the second page ( When online filter is applied). 

• Like 3