Can I share gigs on Fiverr forums?

rifatmia15

17 hours ago, rifatmia15 said:

Fiverr Forum is a platform for buyers and sellers, can I share a gig here as a seller?

The only place, on this forum, that you can promote your gigs is in the "My Fiverr Gigs" forum. However, you would be lucky if anyone hires you from this forum. Your target customers are not waiting for your gig posts, here on the Fiverr forums. We are not your target customers.

Figure out who your target customers are, and where they can be found. Then, go to those places and convince those people to hire you. The only way that you will earn sales, is if you target the precise people who need your services. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, jonbaas said:

The only place, on this forum, that you can promote your gigs is in the "My Fiverr Gigs" forum. However, you would be lucky if anyone hires you from this forum. Your target customers are not waiting for your gig posts, here on the Fiverr forums. We are not your target customers.

Figure out who your target customers are, and where they can be found. Then, go to those places and convince those people to hire you. The only way that you will earn sales, is if you target the precise people who need your services. 

Thank you.

• Like 3