Delete old account and make new account

gitasharma0

Just now, filipdevaere said:

I think that he is convinced that a new account will give him orders.

[sigh]

It baffles me how so many people gravitate to freelance work, and have little interest in understanding that freelancing is a business choice. I wish they would read the Help & Support site details before jumping in, and expecting instant success. You and I both know how much work this kind of career choice requires.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I assume "no orders".

I think that he is convinced that a new account will give him orders.

I I'm not problem with order but I think I will do big mistake. I put wrong username that's why I want to delete this account and make New shunt with under Fiverr rules.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gitasharma0 said:

I put wrong username that's why I want to delete this account and make New shunt with under Fiverr rules.

You joined Fiverr three months ago (January 2022), and, according to your Fiverr bio, your current Fiverr username is the same as your real name. So... you're telling us that it took you three months to realize that you "put the wrong username" -- which is your real name? That sounds suspicious.

@lloydsolutions provided a link to info about changing your username. Please keep in mind that creating a new account, in order to get a new username, will not guarantee you more orders. That's not how Fiverr works. If you don't have orders now, creating a new account is not likely to fix that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gitasharma0 said:

I put wrong username

31 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

put the wrong username" -- which is your real name?

Gitasharma0 is the account name and " I am Geeta Sharma. I'm currently offering to add captions" , is from the profile description, so maybe that is what the OP means by having made a mistake. 

In any event, all the required information has been supplied so the OP can make an informed decision.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 3