On Fiverr, how can new sellers get noticed?

On 4/26/2022 at 4:52 PM, meet_manzur said:

I'm expecting to get the first order as soon as possible.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It could take weeks for you to get your first order, or even months. It all depends upon how successful you are at connecting to your target customers. 

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 5:32 AM, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It could take weeks for you to get your first order, or even months. It all depends upon how successful you are at connecting to your target customers. 

I agree with your opinion. I've had my profile and Gigs for about a year now. But I got two messages. The last message was today. 🙂 I joined the forum today as well. I think you need to be active on the website. I have been online for 5 days from morning to evening for the message received today.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mcyenikoylu said:

I think you need to be active on the website.

Buyers can hire you whether or not you are online, and being active on the forums does not do anything to boost your gigs. Nothing. The forum is just a forum. Your gigs' success is, in no way, connected to your forum activity.

I have been online for 5 days from morning to evening for the message received today.

Sitting around on the website all day, does not guarantee more orders. I am not online all day, and many buyers message me when I am offline. 

I agree with your opinion.

None of what I said, in the message you responded to, is mere opinion. It is 100% fact.

• Like 5