How can i get more buyer request on the buyer request section?

amit_tuhin

I am new to fiver and trying to get a job from a fiver. I have good skills but in my buyer request section, i do not get a good amount of buyer requests about my section work. now I want to know how can i increase buyer request offer in my account.

• Like 12

It all depends on your gigs. If your gigs categories and the right keywords matches all the same categories buyer requests will appear on your BR. I had the same problem, Then I published 7 gigs. After that I'm getting more buyer requests than before. Check your gigs that if it has the right category selected. Thank you

• Like 9

On 4/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, amit_tuhin said:

I am new to fiver and trying to get a job from a fiver. I have good skills but in my buyer request section, i do not get a good amount of buyer requests about my section work. now I want to know how can i increase buyer request offer in my account.

It depends on your gigs title, keyword etc

• Like 8

Basically, it depends on your gig. More specificly, on your gig category. 
Here are the 5 bullets tips to get more request

1. Try to Stay Active on Fiverr
2. Note the Time Difference
3. Make 7 Gigs
4. Choose Different Categories and Subcategories
5. Promote your gigs

• Like 6

On 4/27/2022 at 2:00 AM, mehedishakib0 said:

It all depends on your gigs. If your gigs categories and the right keywords matches all the same categories buyer requests will appear on your BR. I had the same problem, Then I published 7 gigs. After that I'm getting more buyer requests than before. Check your gigs that if it has the right category selected. Thank you

well said. Thank You

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mahmud_wp said:

Basically, it depends on your gig. More specificly, on your gig category. 
Here are the 5 bullets tips to get more request

1. Try to Stay Active on Fiverr
2. Note the Time Difference
3. Make 7 Gigs
4. Choose Different Categories and Subcategories
5. Promote your gigs

How can i promote my gig? do you mean by social media sharing?

• Like 4

On 4/26/2022 at 11:36 PM, amit_tuhin said:

Please Active gig more than one.. and set diffrent kind of catagory.. when your buyer request will being increase, while you set some gig in diffrent catagory...  the buyer requests is depends on your gig catagory and keywords.... let's try it.. then also you will get a proper solution.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...