Business Marketplace - status?

danno1950

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

The person in charge of the Business Marketplace said that they are just now finalizing the seller’s end of things and they will begin rolling out to buyers gradually late April-Early May.

Interesting. Thank you Frank! Would you happen to know how different "rolling out to buyers" is to the set-up now? They seem to be the same thing as the normal Fiverr. 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

Say, @frank_d, are you going to be posting what you found out on your trip to Fiverr headquarters soon? I'm particularly curious as the Business Marketplace gets closer to going live. You made a comment on another thread about how you had misunderstood what they were planning for that initiative, and how important it was to have a Business profile. It sounds like you got a very good read on what they're doing, and I'm interested in your thoughts about it.

• Like 11
  • Up 5

23 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

He liked it, so I assume he saw the message.

Hey @danno1950 please don’t take my availability on this forum personally.

I sometimes like a post to simply acknowledge it and I reply when I can.

I have a lot of balls in the air at the moment and I will post about my findings as soon as my orders situation calms down.

• Like 14

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, frank_d said:

The person in charge of the Business Marketplace said that they are just now finalizing the seller’s end of things and they will begin rolling out to buyers gradually late April-Early May.

It seems like the Business Marketplace is overdue for rollout. Any news on current status and expected date of deployment?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

It seems like the Business Marketplace is overdue for rollout. Any news on current status and expected date of deployment?

Unfortunately I don’t have any updates nor do I know what is up with the roll out. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5