My Fiverr account get hacked /someone withdraw my money from my fiverr account?

azharul_raj

I have seen here lots of people having this issue here.Some of the new seller as well as experienced seller.

It’s relly pathetic that you have using your account and all of a sudden you see you have “0$” on your account.Or after get up at the morning you open you fiverr account and it’s showing your username or passwort is rong even though you put the right one.After a while you saw you dosen’t even have the access of your gmail/payeonner as a result there are no chance of getting money back.You can’t even able to contact fiverr customer support.Basically, we don't care about the problem before getting into it.

Let’s talk about how did  this kinda thing happened :

Normally we have visite a lots of site in regular basics for many reason you may find some of the site asking you for accepting the cookies we randomly accept them.Cookies are basically some JavaScript code when you accept them the got allowed to access your browser.Authorised website dosent ever put those kinnda unethical cookies but the hackers are most talented the made the website interface like reputed website and put malicious cookies and steal your information that you saved your browser

One way is to try to gain information directly from an Internet- connected device by installing spyware, which sends information from your device to others without your knowledge or concurrence.But that's the advance ways applied into very reach people.

How did they get your password ?

Occasionally phishing emails contain vicious software, or malware, either in attachments or in bedded links. By downloading the malware to their computer, people increase the liability of having a keylogger installed that can also capture their watchwords and shoot it to a hacker.

Let’s talk about how do you get rid of those problem :

1. Don’t ever save your password on bowser.(most of the people made the mistake)

2. Don’t keep the password in social media account making it perivate.

3. Don’t use easy or same password for all of your accounts.

4. Always use two factor authentication

5. Always use password managed tool to keep them safe and easy to use.

6. Do not open unknown file on your pc or laptop.

7. Always check the url when you redirected to our social media through some post or magazine.

That’s it for today i think you gys found it helpful. See you in the next one.

• Like 76
  • Sad 12
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Great information, sometimes few people share desktop with buyers and during this time they send a file on their system to get control on it. Such kind of thing has happened with me but alhamdolillah I get backed my money from payoneer help support.

• Like 22
  • Up 3

• 5 months later...