Any one work as fulltime fiverr freelancer?

milanescobar

13 minutes ago, milanescobar said:

Because I will make decision on it.

No, you shouldn’t be making your decision based on our answers. You should be making decisions based on your situation and if you feel that you heave a steady business that doesn’t rely on any platform’s algorithm and you will be able to sustain yourself with the business pipeline that you built. 
if you have none of those then you shouldn’t just rely on freelancing. 

But answering your question: yes, I’m a full time freelancer for quite a few years now. 

• Like 13
  • Up 6

Some work full time on Fiverr. Others work full time as freelancers, but it's split between two or more platforms. Some have full time jobs and work on their Fiverr orders in their spare time.

There are also those who quit their job to work on Fiverr full time, only to realize that it's not working for them (as in, they're not getting enough orders to be able to pay the bills and put food on the table, or they're not getting any orders at all).

• Like 15

I am working full-time as a Freelancer. In normal months it is 95% on Fiverr. 

Next month and in June it will be 50% on Fiverr due to 12 orders that I received on another platform. 

I stopped working when I was 53 years old (my early retirement). I earned enough when I worked for 10 years as an expatriate in China. I don't need the money from Fiverr, I just keep doing it to keep myself busy. 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, milanescobar said:

I am asking this question. Because I will make decision on it.

I do many things. Fiverr, however, usually tends to be the thing I do that keeps me the busiest. But, like @mariashtelle1 said, you should not be making YOUR decision based upon how busy I am. You might not be nearly as busy. Every freelancer has a different experience.

• Like 15

I am a retired teacher with a small pension. At first, I worked on Fiverr to buy the little extras I wanted. Now that the economy is not what it was just two years ago, I   work on Fiverr to supplement my pension.
I would not recommend you quit a job to work as a freelancer full time.

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you have a plan in place before you make any decisions!

I work on Fiverr full-time now because my part-time Fiverr income exceeded my ESL teacher's income, so it made financial sense. I also made sure that I had more than six months reserve income to fall back on if needed, and have a plan that I'm currently putting in place so that if something happens to my Fiverr business, I will still be able to feed my family.

So far I enjoy this new lifestyle and it does give me more time with my kids.

However, it is NOT easy and I don't recommend this for everyone! 

• Like 12

On 4/25/2022 at 8:48 PM, milanescobar said:

I am asking this question. Because I will make decision on it.

It's really up to you. Because the situation of every person is different. But there is so many of person who is full time freelancer on fiverr but also there has so many differences. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Nah pal sure Fiverr does provide a good source of income but fully depending on Fiverr income may lead you to trouble as Fiverr income is very uncertain, you may setup fiverr as full time income source once you reach level 2 or top rated and have good client source like repeated clients

• Like 4

Hello @milanescobar,

I too agree with the other members here, You should first consider what you are best suited with .

You should have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Fiverr is a great option to kick start with freelancing work as here you can come across numerous other freelancers and entrepreneurs which will surely help execute your plan be it as a seller or a buyer fiverr offers a vast range of services to go through.

Good Luck with your decision.

• Like 5