Let's talk - What do you want to see in the Logo Maker Sellers Forum? β€‹πŸ‘‚β€‹

Logo Maker is an amazing tool. And I am impressed with Fiverr because they listen to suggestions and they do get implemented, so here are a couple from me. Gradients and maybe allow for the brand name to be split on two rows as sometimes the name is quite long.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I want to suggest sellers' problems also need to discuss in these blogs or discussions. I have an issue that I cannot upload the SVG file for the logo maker. The system says to contact CS, and my ticket has been running for the last two months. Even customer support is unable to address these issues. I am confused now about where this issue will resolve.Β 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to sharing my Opinion Here.Β 
1. If I can see Impressions and Click on my Logos just like I can see on my gigs so I can better understand which types of Logos are attractive for the buyers.
2. "Customize Logo" and Ask "Designer to Customize Logo" Buttons should be separate instead on the same place.
3. Designer should be permissible to add or delete Graphic elements in Logo when the buyer ask for Modification in the Logo.
4. It would be great if Fiverr Logo maker can Allow us to make Business/Social Media kit for our Custom Logos and we can pay the same amount (30$) to fiverr Logo maker.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, kingsbranding said:

We need revision comment visible in Mobile app
2. Gig editing in Mobile app
3. AnalyzeΒ from Mobile app
4. Payments (Cash Advance check)
5. CustomizingΒ Promoted gig in mobile app

This is for a LogoMaker feature on fiverr, not for your gigs.Β 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to Let's talk - What do you want to see in the Logo Maker Sellers Forum? β€‹πŸ‘‚β€‹