Good evening, I'm from Ukraine!
Friends, please help solve my problem, because of the war in my country I do not have enough money. My account was disabled six months ago, and only now I have access to withdraw funds from the account, after which my account will be closed forever!

I did not break fiverr rules! They say that they support Ukraine, but these are empty words!
Tell me how to act in my situation.
Thank you!

image.thumb.png.8a09430c94b7b758e1c5e434a731c124.png

Edited by disfey
  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, disfey said:

Good evening, I'm from Ukraine!
Friends, please help solve my problem, because of the war in my country I do not have enough money. My account was disabled six months ago, and only now I have access to withdraw funds from the account, after which my account will be closed forever!

I did not break fiverr rules! They say that they support Ukraine, but these are empty words!
Tell me how to act in my situation.
Thank you!

image.thumb.png.8a09430c94b7b758e1c5e434a731c124.png

You should write to fiverr CS

• Like 8

I wrote to support. But they didn't tell me anything - just ignore.

17 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I think you better contact Customer Support for this. 

14 hours ago, sarapoul said:

please talk to the support team,

14 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

You should write to fiverr CS

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, disfey said:

do you think this is correct way from fiverr?

It doesn’t matter in your case as your account was disabled before all this situation. 
Was it because of ID verification or because of certain violations? What was the reason in the email that they sent to you? 
Without knowing what fiverr wrote in their email we wouldn’t be able to help you or advise you how to proceed in your situation 

• Like 5
  • Up 5

11 hours ago, alekarmenchik said:

we have same problem, fiverr just blocked ukrainian accounts

I have seen no announcements about Ukrainian sellers also being blocked on Fiverr. Right now, I believe the block only applies to sellers in Russia.

• Like 5

On 4/29/2022 at 11:38 PM, jonbaas said:

I have seen no announcements about Ukrainian sellers also being blocked on Fiverr. Right now, I believe the block only applies to sellers in Russia.

There's no announcement about it, but I've seen several complaints from Ukrainian sellers living in Ukraine that they have received the identical message as the Russian sellers, and that they were blocked.

1 hour ago, disfey said:

But CS did not help me. The conclusion is this: Fiverr does not support Ukrainian freelancers, only pretends.

You never said why your account got blocked in the first place. If Fiverr thinks that you broke the rules and blocked you because of that, they're not going to reinstate your account. Breaking the rules isn't allowed, no matter your location.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, disfey said:

read the title again.

Look, you are not helping yourself. Fiverr ALWAYS sends an email with a reason why account was disabled. What was the reason in that email? Can you attach a screenshot of that email here so we coman help you? 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

27 minutes ago, disfey said:

Are you a moderator? Maybe CS? So how will you help me?

Well obviously you don’t want an advise on how to handle things in your situation.

And now it just looks like you broke fiverr rules and using Ukraine situation in your advantage to reinstate your account by creating noise about it and accusing fiverr of things that doesn’t happen for reasons that you stated. 
So good luck. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, disfey said:

Are you a moderator?

There's nothing a forum moderator can do to help you.

46 minutes ago, disfey said:

Maybe CS?

Fiverr's Customer Support doesn't respond on the forum.

46 minutes ago, disfey said:

So how will you help me?

If you can tell us what did the email say about your account being disabled, perhaps someone might come up with an idea to help you. For example, if it was a misunderstanding on Fiverr's part. There's an entire team involved in banning accounts, and while there can be a misunderstanding, and someone can make a mistake, so far I've never seen an account truly be disabled for no reason.

Other than that, there's nothing that anyone on the forum can do to help.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, disfey said:

gigs will be unblocked after id verification?

Yes they will be. If your account was blocked because you didn’t very your ID then all you need to do is to reach out to support asking them to reopen your ID verification (without including anything about Ukraine etc because that will just confuse them and that’s not the problem you encountered because of conflict) 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 4/26/2022 at 8:56 AM, disfey said:

my acc has been disabled 6 months ago. [before the war]

Your account was disabled 6 months ago? This means your account issues are not related to the war and you can't say fiverr is not supporting ukrainian sellers like you alleged. Rectify the issue they informed you about or write to customer support asking how you can solve the issue.  

Edited by barrisam
  • Like 6
  • Up 2